Travelling to America, Adventures and Attractions
Among the most visited North American countries the number one is the USA, where New York City is considered the most attractive landmark for travellers.
Destinations and Travelling to America
Mainly because population centres are spread out, the majority of long-range travel is usually by airplane. There are a substantial group of major airports in addition to smaller regional airfields. Travel is typically supplemented using rental car companies around the regions once you get to your destination.
Rail travel at one time held most of the continent together, and is still great regional travel in several metropolitan locations. Although you’ll find inter-city rail travel currently varies from fairly practical within the northeast corridor, to acceptable throughout California and areas of south-eastern Canada, and to rare in other areas in the continent.
Amongst the largest, most ethnically different and multi-cultural nations upon earth it includes a number of the world’s most well-known cities, natural recreational areas of un-speakable natural beauty, and just about all things somewhere between.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon accidentsHappy Thanksgiving America! The fourth Thursday in November is all about stuffing one’s face with turkey and green bean casserole (get my recipe here >>) and watching football from the vantage point of the couch all afternoon. Oh, and giving… Read more »
Throughout Mexico as well as the Central American countries where people such as the Maya developed, native people protect customs throughout modern day areas.
This has included a large number of Native American peoples within the United States along with the Aztec civilisation with what has grown to be Mexico.
Native American cultures continued spreading; typically the Inuit as well as the Aleut were living inside dome shaped homes throughout the Arctic regions whilst large communities populated the Sub-arctic regions of Alaska as well as western Canada.
North America, the Land where Dreams come True
Just about every type of cultural foods are found in larger cities, although frequently in versions that’ll be a little unusual to people perhaps belonging to the country the dishes are from. Chinese meals and pizzas can be specific culprits in this case, simply being styles of food highly modified from the original versions by Americans.
North America’s older mountain-ranges, including all the Appalachians, get higher close to the east coast with the United States and Canada.
In addition to mountains, deserts, plus forests, the northern area of the western region of North America has got the richest stores of oil and gas on the continent.
- The Best Stranger Things Locations in AtlantaLanguage Undefined After taking the world by storm in 2016, Stranger Things has been scaring us at every turn. Following the residents of a sleepy Indiana town in the eighties, viewers were shocked to see everything from secret government agencies… Read more »
It really is the location of many of the most lively innovative cities throughout the world, awesome natural marvels, along with a geography which includes anything from glaciers, forests, desert areas, beautiful beaches, mountain ranges, and flat-lands while it runs from the border with Canada to the border with Mexico.
Several popular vacation spots in the American South west include San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Tucson, Phoenix, Denver, and the National Parks as well as the numerous small historical towns.
- Hiking Mount Whitney: California’s Highest Peak (Winter Climb)Hiking Mt Whitney in the WinterLone Pine, California The elevation is starting to take its toll. Carefully planting one foot in front of the other, climbing through snow with my ice axe, I push on to summit California’s highest mountain.… Read more »
- Our Incredible Doors-Off Helicopter Adventure Over Kauai!Kauai’s Stunning Na Pali CoastlineKauai, Hawaii One of the best ways to see the Hawaiian islands is by air, and a doors-off Kauai helicopter tour of the Na Pali coast is an epic aerial photography experience! If you don’t know… Read more »
A visit to San Francisco needs to be packaged with a drive throughout the renowned Napa Valley, though should the crowds put you off it’s easy to delight in the vineyards just a few hours to the south down the Central Coast of California.
- 7 Things You Must Do on a Pigeon Forge VacationPigeon Forge, Tennessee is a small town full of big surprises. From a 150-acre theme park to a 522,000-acre national park, this popular Smoky Mountain vacation destination is sure to delight the entire family. Here are 7 Things You Must Do on a Pigeon Forge… Read more »